What Does The 20/80 Tomorrow Spa Model Look Like?


In Part 3 of my interview with Spa Executive, they asked me to expand upon my 20/80 Tomorrow Spa Model.

I believe that the Spa of Tomorrow will need to be a multi-function, multi-discipline space.

My thesis is that the Spa of Tomorrow will have only 20% of what it has today. The other 80% will be different from what we have today AND different from each other.

Confused?

Take a listen…

#hotelspa #tomorrowspa #spatrends #futuretrends